Album 57: A Call to Something More

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

I'm hoping it releases on Tuesday for iTunes otherwise I might just get the download from FOTF
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Has anyone had any luck with CBD?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

It releases tomorrow for CBD, and possibly iTunes

Update: AIO on Twitter says it is now available on CBD
Last edited by Skylerbuck on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

The only problem is the websites talked about for bonus content and the Odyssey Adventure Club don't work.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I did an iTunes search just now on my iPod touch and saw album 57 episodes, but you can't buy any as it says album only, and I can't see how to buy the whole album. It says only the pilot part two is available as an album.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

It now is available on iTunes for the whole album for $3.99, even though the title is wrong, and some episode titles are mixed up, although you can edit those in the song settings through iTunes.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/episo ... d696086455

I've listened to all the episodes already from here, great price.
Last edited by Skylerbuck on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

Why is it for only four bucks on itunes when it's 15-17 dollars everywhere else? I'm just assuming it is a mistake or something.
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

Its 17 on iTunes now I got it when it was 4 bucks :)
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

wow, so it was $4 when it first came out? Glad I got it then! (I am currently listening to it, as I have been most of the day. :) )
manfrednissley
I've been here a bit

Post by manfrednissley »

We might have a winner! on "who is that friend!"
AshleyWhittaker wrote:Maybe it's Jeff Lewis :shock:
Most recent post: 12/1/2013, Thankfulness
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

My hard copy came yesterday! I have now listened to all of Life Expectancy. As far as the CD album is concerned, I would have preferred to have all three parts on 1 CD. I will have to listen to the circus one again to see if it would interfere to have put it between Life Expectancy and The Pilot. I have not heard The Pilot yet, but if it is also a serious ep, it could have been good to have a light hearted ep in between. I might do that when I upload the CD, sometimes I rearrange the eps to suit myself and MY sense of timing.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

jennifertwt wrote:My hard copy came yesterday! I have now listened to all of Life Expectancy. As far as the CD album is concerned, I would have preferred to have all three parts on 1 CD. I will have to listen to the circus one again to see if it would interfere to have put it between Life Expectancy and The Pilot. I have not heard The Pilot yet, but if it is also a serious ep, it could have been good to have a light hearted ep in between. I might do that when I upload the CD, sometimes I rearrange the eps to suit myself and MY sense of timing.
The Pilot is connected to Life Expectancy.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I've had mine since 9/22/13.:hilarious:
Last edited by Laurie on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Laurie wrote:I've had mine since 9/22/13.:hilarious:
I am in Sweden, shipping takes a bit longer, but cost a great deal less than when I first got here. It makes it possible to keep up with the hard copies. I would rather have hard copies than iTunes because then I can put them on the mp3 or mp4 and am not limited to i-devices.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

jennifertwt wrote:
Laurie wrote:I've had mine since 9/22/13.
I am in Sweden, shipping takes a bit longer, but cost a great deal less than when I first got here. It makes it possible to keep up with the hard copies. I would rather have hard copies than iTunes because then I can put them on the mp3 or mp4 and am not limited to i-devices.
I found my copy at a Family Christian Store which always surprises me because they are horribly slow when it comes to getting new merchandise in store. I paid $24.99 with tax. I seem to have the best luck finding the albums at this particular Family Christian Store for some unknown reason. I prefer the hard copies too because I enjoy hunting for the albums since I'm in the bookstores a lot and it continues my AIO collection. I can't download from CBD. I've tried, it does not work for me and I prefer the hunt over downloading. I used to order them from Focus until I started seeing the albums in the stores well before I received my copy which put an end to ordering for me. I understand that many do not have the bookstore option, it is just me. I'm the instant gratification-have to have it as soon as it's in the bookstore type.
Last edited by Laurie on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 16 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Well, I must say, CBD was a letdown this last go around but I found out that the Amazon download process is very smooth.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

While I have ordered hard "stuff" (books) from CBD and had them shipped here, for some reason the download service does not work outside the US (not sure about Canada). I have however, found a UK source that gets them here reasonably quickly and for far less shipping. I am sorry not to support Focus directly, but the shipping was horrendous.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

Canada has their own Focus online store.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Skylerbuck wrote:Canada has their own Focus online store.
That is a nice feature. I would rather download from CBD than iTunes for more diversity in my portable devices. I had not thought of amazon. Have to check that out in the future.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden