Album 57: A Call to Something More

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Oi, we're pirates! Who cares about the stupid rules? :x

We're pirating in randomness. \:D/
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

If you burn you mp3's to a cd as back up that is legal. but to burn them then hand them out even for fun would be illegal due to distribution laws and that kinds odf boring things.

if you bought them off itunes amazon or cbd and burnt them fine any thing else illegal.. and the US government is trying to make illegal downloading a felony.. so because cause that would put you will major fines upwards of 100k plus jail time or minors jail.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Post by The Old Judge »

Supposedly, Katrina's going to be in two episodes this album. We know she's going to be in More Than A Feeling, but what about the other one? Any of you peoples have ideas?

On a side note, this is just a me being a picky critic, but David Parker isn't on the character list. That could just be because nobody knows and they'll fix it later in the season. If Camilla's struggling with her newfound faith in More Than A Feeling, shouldn't he be there (and Eva) to guide her? Once again, I may be wrong,. but I will be angered if he is not in that episode. I don't tend to complain about how things "once were" in Odyssey, but I do miss father-child scenes... :(
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

The Old Judge wrote:Supposedly, Katrina's going to be in two episodes this album. We know she's going to be in More Than A Feeling, but what about the other one? Any of you peoples have ideas?

On a side note, this is just a me being a picky critic, but David Parker isn't on the character list. That could just be because nobody knows and they'll fix it later in the season. If Camilla's struggling with her newfound faith in More Than A Feeling, shouldn't he be there (and Eva) to guide her? Once again, I may be wrong,. but I will be angered if he is not in that episode. I don't tend to complain about how things "once were" in Odyssey, but I do miss father-child scenes... :(
We only add the info we get for the aiowiki, we add more once it is released.
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

3 more days till you can buy the download!!!!!!
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

And on iTunes... I can't wait either
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

According to my sources, Album 57 is now set for a CBD and Amazon release on Thursday.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

And iTunes next Tuesday, as all iTunes music releases on Tuesday.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I wasn't given an official date on iTunes for next week but you may be right.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I had heard Itunes today from AIOwiki. I was checking a few times today. So NEXT Tuesday instead ??

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

Jimmy Barclay Fan wrote:I had heard Itunes today from AIOwiki. I was checking a few times today. So NEXT Tuesday instead ??
Yep hopefully iTunes on Tuesday (that's where I'm buying it)
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Thanks for info. I am not seeing anything with digital download that was supposed to be available yesterday.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

I wish they would just tell us all the details, they originally said August 20 for both digital/iTunes, then moved digital to August 22, iTunes August 27.

Yesterday they posted that the digital would be available at 10 PM Eastern. It still didn't release.

I hope they can get both releases sorted out soon. Anyways I listened to No Chemistry Whatsoever already.
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

On the one hand I'd be frustrated if they were setting dates and then simply not meeting them. But on the other hand it may not be in their control, whether it be the services that their trying to make them available to or whatever. At this point, it's hard to tell when it'll actually be available, but it should be soon.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

I got my iTunes card today so I hope it comes out Tuesday. The digital download is still not on amazon, and that was supposed to be two days ago. I guess there may have been a problem somewhere?

The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Post by The Old Judge »

Bumping just because. \:D/ Dancing smiley, just because: \:D/

I looked on CBD, even though I don't get the digital download. What do I care? I'm bored. All I could find was the hard copy version there, and no digital. They do sell it, don't they? If so, where's it at?

By the way, October 15th is supposedly the release date for the hard copy, at least according to the CBD site. And for those interested in a good deal, if you buy now, you can save 34% off the cost! =D>
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

It's just taking some time to pull it together but at least they are trying.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Old Judge wrote: By the way, October 15th is supposedly the release date for the hard copy, at least according to the CBD site. And for those interested in a good deal, if you buy now, you can save 34% off the cost! =D>
I honestly think this far away from October you'd have better luck at a Family Christian Store and they are almost as bad as CBD. It has been my experience that CBD is never right when it comes to shipping dates. If you rely on CBD for shipping dates you will be disappointed.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

And I am really beyond shocked it is still not available online. I am wondering if it ever will and what the hold up is. Someone on Aio wiki said September first. I have been excited for so long, and am getting a little sad now each date comes and go and it is still not available.