Family Portraits

Should they re-release it?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Should FotF re-release Family Portraits?

Yes! :yes:
86%
No! :noway:
7%
Maybe. :-k
7%

Total votes: 29

Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Wow, I didn't even know you were a member here! \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I'm glad to see people at Focus still check in on ToO.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:Thanks for weighing in Nathan! Now I can buy them without fear.
Thanks I will send an email!

-- 09 Jan 2013 08:08 pm --

Sent my email on January 8, but have not received a response or new files yet. I am sure they are inundated. :-(

-- 10 Jan 2013 07:38 pm --

I got my new audio files today! Woohoo! And boy, am I glad I did not have to through iTunes to get them since I still cannot synch my Ipod (first or second generation) with my computer. Now, with the ones on The Lost Episodes and those previously released as hidden files or free episodes, I am only missing A New Kid in Town on my Odyssey file on my mainframe. I was thinking of making a Family Portraits play list for the mp4 and was tyring to think of a regular episode with a simlar theme as A New Kid in Town, it is a rather recurring theme in Odyssey and I am sure I can find a substitute. I was thinking either A Stranger in a Strange Land, or Back To School.........any other ideas?

Thank you Focus on the Family! Three Cheers! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Gandalf
Tallying up

Post by Gandalf »

So I've been out of the AIO world for awhile and just saw this. It's so great that Focus is finally allowing some of this older unreleased stuff out. Any updates/word on the Harley Files?
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Gandalf wrote:So I've been out of the AIO world for awhile and just saw this. It's so great that Focus is finally allowing some of this older unreleased stuff out. Any updates/word on the Harley Files?
I have been wondering that too. I do not have much time these days to keep up with the news.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I saw somewhere on this site that Nathan Hoobler had hinted that such a release was down the road. The Harley eps, 3 splits, and Christmas Around the World are the only episodes still unreleased, I believe.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

And BTV-Grace. I would love to get all of these in higher quality than I have now.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Jonathan wrote:I saw somewhere on this site that Nathan Hoobler had hinted that such a release was down the road. The Harley eps, 3 splits, and Christmas Around the World are the only episodes still unreleased, I believe.
Christmas around the World I got on CD before it was discontinued. Had I known they would be, I would have gotten BTV: Grace as well. I got Changing Rodney by accident on a cassette I ordered instead of what I wanted. When I complained, I got the same cassette again. Don´t remember what other splits were missing.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Sticks and Stones, The Telltale Cat, and Career Moves.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent