Worst AIO Character?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Every time this topic crops up, I feel like I need to defend Danny Schmidt. He wasn't a bad character, the problem was that he was a victim of mediocre scripts in half his shows. Forever...Amen and All the Difference in the World were good shows.
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

Sorry to disappoint you, but I like all of the characters
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Jonathan wrote:Every time this topic crops up, I feel like I need to defend Danny Schmidt. He wasn't a bad character, the problem was that he was a victim of mediocre scripts in half his shows. Forever...Amen and All the Difference in the World were good shows.
I will agree with you there. However, I still think Danny had an annoying whiny voice and his parents were annoying. The whole family was just too perfect and fake for my liking.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

while maybe not the worst I have never been a fan of Jack Davis, especially since he got togethor with Lucy.
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

I would say Emily, although she liked Buck who is my favorite character so I don't know...lol
JMoriarty
Just visiting

Post by JMoriarty »

Connie is the worst!!!!!
"You're heading for a fall. But don't be afraid of falling, it's just like flying, only there's a more permanent destination."~Jim Moriarty
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

JMoriarty wrote:Connie is the worst!!!!!
Flame war inbound in 3... 2... 1...
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:

Artie Powell gets annoying sometimes. :-
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

snubs wrote:
Leonard Meltsner wrote:

Artie Powell gets annoying sometimes. :-
Yes he does. I also sometimes get annoyed by Brooke Meyers. I don't know if it's her voice or what, but she gets on my nerves.
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

If we were talking strictly about the new era, I would be inclined to consider this.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Yes, Brooke gets on my nerves as well at times.
T.S. (myself) wrote:
If we were talking strictly about the new era, I would be inclined to consider this.
I agree. She's not as good anymore. However I still wouldn't consider her to be the worst in the new era.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

snubs wrote:Yes, Brooke gets on my nerves as well at times.
T.S. (myself) wrote:
I agree. She's not as good anymore. However I still wouldn't consider her to be the worst in the new era.
Hopefully 57 will give her character progression a kick in the pants.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent