AIO sightings!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

AIO sightings!

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Has anyone ever had a "she looks/sounds like *insert name of AIO character here*" moment? Post 'em here!

There's a girl in my youth group who really reminds me of Aubrey Shepherd. I'm not sure exactly what it is, I think she looks like what I picture Aubrey looking like, and maybe a combination of that and the way she talks. I'm not sure. Her name's Jade though, not Aubrey :P
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

Me, my friend, and my sister Cindy were at a restaurant getting milk shakes and there was this guy who looked like Jason Whittaker... <3 <3 <3
Cindy starts hyperventilating (cause we both have a crush on Jason :D) and my friend looks at her like "????" and I'm like "He looks like Jason". All she said was "oohhhh..." LOL!!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I saw Jack Allen tonight. :-

Seriously, the guy looked exactly like him.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

There is a man in the choir at my church who looks almost exactly like how I picture Jack Allen. He doesn't sound like him at all though. And there's also a woman in the choir who sounds exactly like Joanne. Also there is a girl who used to be a youth intern at my church who always reminds me of Connie for some reason.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I've seen several "Paul McCusker's" at different public places. \:D/
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

A couple of days after listening to The Mystery of the Clock Tower for the first time in ages, I found out that a man named Michael Butler is going to be speaking at an event that my youth group is doing in a few weeks.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Nick Mulligan
Lurker

Post by Nick Mulligan »

I saw a twin of Whit that didn't sound like him at all.
I love my barking tree frog.
Vic
29K to go!

Post by Vic »

I had no idea this thread even existed! I just had an AIO sighting today and was wanting to tell someone about it.

I was sitting in history class this morning and then a teacher in another class started yelling loudly. Our class started laughing and then in my head I thought "He sounds like Richard Maxwell!" :D
This is my humble blog: http://aiothoughts.blogspot.com/
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

I thought walker edmuston was in one of the versions of anne of green gables. unfortunatey, he was not. :cry:
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Yesterday in my Writing class, my teacher mentioned an author named Richard Mitchell, which made me think of Mitch and Richard if their last names were switched.

Till the end of the line.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I work at a YMCA and we have shamrocks up to lose weight plan. One of the members is named Thomas Riley.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

there is a guy at my college who looks like eugene meltsner and he is dating a katrina
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I once knew a kid whose name was Trent; he had a friend named Marvin at the time.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog