I can't figure out this line!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

I can't figure out this line!

Post by Candy »

Alright, I know there's another thread for this somewhere... but I think it may be buried. (Mods, if it's not... I apologize :/ )
"Finally! It took you long enough!"
I have this line from an episode stuck in my head, and I can't figure it out for the life of me! I think it's either from "The Darkness Before Dawn" or "The Search for Whit". Maybe from the search for Whit 3 parter. I feel like it was said with an accent... maybe Alfred Brownlee or Dr Blackgaard?
I think the only reason it's bugging me so bad is because I can normally place any line from any episode in any album up to album 50. Sooo.. yeah. Any help? :pray:

EDIT: It may possibly be from the underground railroad too. Or maybe I'm just thinking about this too hard.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I can also usually place any line from any episode, but I can't hear this one in my mind.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Sounds like a Connie line. Possibly TGRC?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Got it. I flipped through my complete guide until I found the episode. It took a while. :P
It was "Fifth house on the Left Pt. 2" Lance Lincoln said it after Eugene found him in the studio. :D
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Yes! Very good! And poor Eugene didn't ever have the salad from Chez Beverly's.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent