Album 25??

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Album 25??

Post by jennifertwt »

I vaguely remember reading or hearing somewhere that just like the names of Album 50 were "related" (swedish has muddled my brain) to previous episodes, so were the names of Album 25....?? Does anyone know anything about this? If so, is there a list of the episode titles they "twist" upon............. ](*,)

for example:

The Ill-Gotten Deed (previous album).............The Forgotten Deed (Album 50)
The Imagination Station (previous album)...........The Imagination STation Revisited (Album 50)
somewhere along the way I found a list on the internet.

If the question is not clear, let me know and I will try again.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Don't forget "Rights, Wrongs, and Reasons (Previous Album)................. Rights, Wrongs, and Winners"
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

yes, that is correct. Somewhere I have a printed list of the "puns", maybe that is the right word between Album 50 titles and previous albums. I was interested in knowing if something similar was done with Album 25? or another anniversary album.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Well The Best Small Town episodes were definitely all spoofs, but I don't think any other albums have done that.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

some other albums have themes where all the names have something in common (lords prayer, numbers in the titles, colors) but no other album has only titles that reference back to earlier episode titles. There's also no (known) connection between the titles of Album 25.
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Reddo wrote:some other albums have themes where all the names have something in common (lords prayer, numbers in the titles, colors) but no other album has only titles that reference back to earlier episode titles. There's also no (known) connection between the titles of Album 25.
rats, that could have been fun.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden