Nehemiah and Ezra!

Any episodes with them?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Nehemiah and Ezra!

Post by JesusFreak777 »

So I was working on my Old Testament hw the other day and was reading about Ezra-Nehemiah..and was wondering if there had ever been an AIO ep done about them an Zerubbabel. I feel like there may have been something about Nehemiah somewhere, but I can't remember. I also think this three guys would make an interesting story and it would be fun to hear AIO do it. Anyone else agree? (For those who don't remember, these guys helped bring Judah back after the Babylonian captivity. Zerubbabel helped rebuild the temple, Nehemiah helped rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, and Ezra got the people there and their hearts ready).

Thoughts?
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I think it would be a great episode! The memory you are partially recalling is Bernard mentioning Nehemiah in "Bernard and Jeremiah".

Bernard: Not until a man named Nehemiah came along...
Marvin: Nehemiah?
Bernard: Well that's another story for another time.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Well I did just recently listen to that episode, so that may have been it! :)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.