AIO in Hindi Video- Rumor Has It

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
AIO in Hindi Video- Rumor Has It

Post by Peachey Keen »

Awesome! :mrgreen:

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I sent it to Donald and Genny on Facebook.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

They added a new one. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

The uploader, replying to the comments from Reddo and I, indicated that there have been 26 episodes shot of the TV show. Hopefully he'll continue to upload more, what with the positive response we're providing. I wonder if all the episodes will be older '88/'89 ones, or if we'll get more recent ones also.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

This is cool! I've wanted to see these for a long time, but could never find them.
manfrednissley
I've been here a bit

Post by manfrednissley »

AWESOME!
Most recent post: 12/1/2013, Thankfulness
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Post by The Old Judge »

Does anybody with connections know how successful these have been in India/the Hindi community?
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate