What's your favorite Hal's Diner quote?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

What's your favorite Hal's Diner quote?

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

I'm looking for a caption for my scrapbook from my trip to Dallas last year. We ate at a Waffle House and kept making references to Hal's Diner.

Come to think of it, Waffle House also reminds me of the greasy spoon where Bart and Doris had their first date. "That's not my money purse, that's my lipstick purse." "It's enormous. How many sets of lips do you have?"
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

"Grover!--He says it just like that!"
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent