Eli in Your Servant is Listening

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Eli in Your Servant is Listening

Post by Dallas R. »

I might be the only one who felt this, but in my mind while listening to "Your Servant is Listening", I kept picturing the voice of Eli as being played by Hal Smith. It wasn't intentional, and once I realized I was doing it, I could easily recognize that this voice was different, but when I stopped paying attention, I'd go back to thinking of it as Hal. For me, it made the adventure feel more akin to the early years of AIO. Plus, it totally seems like a role Hal would have played if this episode were 20 years older. Anyone else concur?

Also, do we know who really did play Eli? AIOwiki seems void in a lot of details for these episodes.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Dallas R. wrote:Also, do we know who really did play Eli? AIOwiki seems void in a lot of details for these episodes.
Normally we get the Cast and Crew info when the download comes out, but since that hasn't happened yet we're still waiting, hopefully we should have that info soon.
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime