Album 57 SPOILERS

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Album 57 SPOILERS

Post by Woody »

Okay, so I listened to the Album 57 previews on AIO Wiki, and they reveal quite a bit about the two major episodes(Meaning Life Expectancy and The Pilot). So it's time for some spoilers! \:D/

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER UNLESS YOU WANT EXTREME SPOILERS

Life Expectancy:

Okay, Part 1: Connie gets a phone call from Wooton at Whit's End, and rushes out.

Part 2: Connie's dad comes to town, bringing a visitor. He introduces her as Jules, his daughter. We then hear a line from Connie saying: "Can we go back to the part where you show up to my mother's funeral and bring a half sister I didn't know that I had?" So yes, June dies.

Part 3: Not too revealing. Seems it's mostly about Connie's recovery

My theory: Wooton delivers the mail. He probably delivers June's mail. So, my guess is that he calls Connie to report something suspicious at June's house(perhaps he had a package for her, and she didn't answer the door, even though her car is in the driveway. Something like that)

On to the Pilot:

Part 1: This reveals that "The Pilot" is none other than: Connie's old friend Jeff! I assume this means Jeff Lewis, from "First Love". The episode is about his adventures as a pilot in South America. My personal theory is that the experience brings him to Christ, making him a possible candidate to date Connie(the "love" part of the summary).

Part 2: Not much to tell here. Something about saving a dying woman and tracking down a mysterious man.
That's it! \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

W00t spoilers, I'm surprised they put all of that in them
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

OMGOSH WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST READ?!?! I think I'm gonna die.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

The guy playing Jeff sounds just like he did playing Jeff and Brandon Teller, so I assume it is him. And he says he became a Christian because of Connie partly.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

Wow...Barrett and Olivia are in 3 episodes together this album, and they were only in 1 episode together (Opposite Day) between 51-56.http://www.aiowiki.com/w/index.php?titl ... il=Complex

Makes me wonder if she is the new "Priscilla". lol
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Skylerbuck wrote:Wow...Barrett and Olivia are in 3 episodes together this album, and they were only in 1 episode together (Opposite Day) between 51-56.http://www.aiowiki.com/w/index.php?titl ... il=Complex

And then Jay can have Priscilla! \:D/
merp.
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

Samantha14 wrote:
Skylerbuck wrote:Wow...Barrett and Olivia are in 3 episodes together this album, and they were only in 1 episode together (Opposite Day) between 51-56.http://www.aiowiki.com/w/index.php?titl ... il=Complex

Somehow I don't think she would like that :shame:
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Skylerbuck wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:

Somehow I don't think she would like that :shame:
Meh, what's she know? O:)
merp.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Actually, I'm totally cool with this. I'd like to see Barrett have other female friends besides his sister and his not-girlfriend/crush/whatever-middle-schoolers-call-it-these-days. ;) His interaction with Olivia in NCW was lovely.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog