Twists and Turns

My website. It's back!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Twists and Turns

Post by The Old Judge »

Now, a year ago, fodo14 got on here for me and advertised, but none of you seemed to have cared. :noway:

After four months of doing other things, I got back on and did a post. My site focuses more on what happens in the AIO fan community, and the title of this blog post is "I Broke Down and Joined the ToO." Also, Leonard Meltsner and TigerintheShadows are referenced. :-$ Now that your curiosity is peaked, you can go look at it. Oh, and go to the "Courtroom" page as well. I have a new essay on Odyssey Time. (Cue dramatic music.)

The link is http://www.twistsandturns-AIO.weebly.com/
Please tell me what you all think of it.
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I've been to your blog before, TOJ. I certainly found it interesting. :)

I'm very flattered that you considered me a fun debater! \:D/ I mostly just thought you considered me and my miscellaneous shipper feels to be obnoxious. ;)
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog