Saturday broadcast

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Saturday broadcast

Post by jennifertwt »

I took a look at the schedule on Odyssey Scoop for the broadcasts following Album 57. It seems they are all mission oriented. I take it they are gearing up for the Odyssey Adventure Club............interesting since the OAC "mission" eps will not be on the radio.

-- 05 Nov 2013 07:44 pm --

oh my! I have listened to A Mission for Jimmy many times and never really thought about the christmas party theme. I am always looking for a Christmas in August episode. Imagine that! it was here all the time! #-o
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

For being missions-oriented, they're sort of forgetting about missionaries who don't have $180 to spend a year to listen to their exclusive episodes >.>
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

true, it would be kind of cool if they had a "sponsor" a family program.........for those that could actually afford to do that. Many people sponsor a missionary for a small amount of money in addition to their regular tithe or as part of..........
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden