What is this episode?

or does it just not exist and I'm crazy

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

What is this episode?

Post by Anna><> »

When I was little I remember hearing this episode on the radio one day, and I do recall hearing it again afterwards, but I have no idea what it was called and I want to see if it's how I remember it. There was this girl in a forest meeting up with another girl after camp and they were some sort of pen pals from childhood and they always met there every year until their lives got busy and I don't remember the rest. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or the name of this episode? It's really bothering me not knowing.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

From the information you mentioned, it sounds like you're talking about the two-parter "The Pact." Those are the only episodes I can think of that fit your description. I hope that helps!
Last edited by Petrichor on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Yes! That's it! Thank you so much. I'm listening to it right now.
I haven't listened to it for such a long time, but there were some strong images in my mind of what I was imagining the first time I was listening to it.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Those were some great episodes! I try to listen every August 2.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden