Odyssey Playlist for...Israel

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Odyssey Playlist for...Israel

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

I'm going to Israel in March. What episodes would you include in an Israel playlist?

Episodes about traveling, about the land of Israel (pretty much every Bible story), about archaeology, about living in faith.

I'm going to put together a playlist and want to hear your thoughts/suggestions/ideas.

Obviously I will include The Search for Whit. I think also The Jesus Cloth, maybe The Cross of Cortes.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

An Adventure in Bethany is a must.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I like the OT Action News eps and Moses: The Passover where the Hebrews leave Egypt for the Promised Land. I have often wished the video series also came in audio only, Caves of Qumran would be perfect.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
howdypardner
Lurker

Post by howdypardner »

Definitely The Imagination Station.

I hope you enjoy your trip! I've been to Jordan several times, but never to Israel, though my mother-in-law is from Nazareth.