Jennifer´s Best of Bernard Playlist

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Jennifer´s Best of Bernard Playlist

Post by jennifertwt »

I have now listened to most of the Bernard eps listed on AIOWiki. Without further adieu, here it is!

Best of Bernard
1. My Fair Bernard-it´s all about him, of course.
2. The Conscientious Cross-Guard-a story from Bernard´s Childhood
3. Feud for Thought-Bernard´s family reunion
4. It Happened at Four Corners-my favorite "road trip" ep and one of my first cassettes
5. I Want my B-TV-where it all began
6. BTV: Compassion-my favorite non-holiday ep
7. BTV: Thanks
8. BTV: Redeeming the Season
9. Bernard & Joseph
10. Bernard & Joseph II
11. Bernard & Esther
12. Bernard & Esther II
Bonus: Chain Reaction

Honorable Mention:
Suspicious Minds-I love where Bernard is watching Connie and Eugene try to replace the money
Prequels of Love-story of Bernard/Maude´s "romance"
Last in a Long Line-Bernard and Eugene find out they are related
Silent Night-though Bernard only has about 1-2 minutes, I read that he was actually calling it in from Florida.
The Fifth House on the Left-another favorite from the road trip album
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I would have to include "Suspicious Minds" in any Bernard list, since it's one of my all-time favourite episodes! \:D/ I can tell that you planned things out to include a variety of types of epiusodes, but I would take out "BTV: Redeeming the Season" and replace it with "Suspicious Minds," personally. I also do really love "Prequels of Love" and "Last in a Long Line." Bernard is in sooo many great episodes, including a lot of my personal favourites, so I don't htink that I could narrow it down to a list of 12! :mad: