Spring Break playlist

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Spring Break playlist

Post by jennifertwt »

hm.............what should we put on this one?

Aloha Oy! for sure.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Best Vacation Ever? It is not a Spring Break themed episode but Spring Break does mean vacations.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Our Best Vacation ever is one of my absolute favorites. We play it alot during the year, and perfect as "staycations" are "in". Swedes have "sports break" in february when they go skiing or other snow activities, so last month we were playing things like Ice Fishing, Snow Day, The Barclay Ski Vacation, etc, and most of Album 7. Boycotting the regular broadcast has made us even more creative. ;-)

-- 19 Mar 2014 12:43 pm --

Here is this week´s playlist:

Spring Break Fever or March Madness
1) Our Best Vacation Ever-one of my favorite Barclay eps and when I was growing up we only had "staycations", so it seemed perfectly normal to me.
2) Aloha Oy I-I am from Texas, going to the "coast" is a big deal for Spring Break
3) Aloha Oy II
4) Aloha Oy III
5) Waylaid in the Windy City I-Connie on a trip with Whit, I wondered at the time how she got out of school, so it could have been Spring Break
6) Waylaid in the Windy City II
7) The Cross of Cortes I-in Texas, going to Mexico for Spring Break is also a big thing. I also love Eugene´s line "besides, it was my turn."
8) The Cross of Cortes II
9) Relatively Annoying-takes Place over a week though I Think it is thanksgiving break as it originally aired in November.
10) For the Fun of it-also takes Place over a week. could have been Spring Break
11) Mystery at Tin Flat-short weekend trip for the Washingtons.
12) My Favorite Thing-another Washington family favorite, and my birthday often falls during spring break.
bonus: The Eternal Birthday -see above

Honorable Mention:
Strange Boy in a Strange Land-this struck me as strange for two reasons: 1) it was aired in December, a bit Cold for camping. 2) who in their right mind would let two Young Girls go camping by themselves in this day and age. but as an ep, it is not bad.

Flash Flood: Eugene could have been on Spring Break.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden