Interview with John Campbell

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Interview with John Campbell

Post by SirWhit »

I will be interviewing John Campbell for my blog in about two weeks. Email questions to [email protected], or post them here.

Is this the right forum? I didn't see one for blogs.
Pound Foolish
Tallying up

Post by Pound Foolish »

"Do you have any particularly strong relationships with anyone in the Odyssey team?"

"In addition to music for Odyssey, you've also done most of the Focus on the Family Radio theater, Odyssey's sister company. How did that come to be?"

"When you do music for Focus Radio Theater, how is your approach different from AIO?"

"Have you ever been ripped off by an unlicensed plumber, and does love really remind you of mosquitoes in summer?"

"You are remarkably versatile. Your work for Odyssey includes rap, a mariachi band,classical, and a spoof of the Rambo theme. It must be difficult doing so many styles. How do you manage it, and does it come somewhat naturally or do you have to force it?"

"How does doing music for kid's show limit you? How do those limitations worked in your favor, and how have they frustrated you?"
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

I will ask...some of those. Depending on how many questions I get.