AIO Song Parody - Do You Want to to Have Adventure?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
AIO Song Parody - Do You Want to to Have Adventure?

Post by Peachey Keen »

Earlier this year, I thought of how cool it would be to do a parody of a song from Frozen. Yeah. I know there have been lots of those, but none about AIO. This one is a parody of Do You Want to Build a Snowman?. It took me a long time to come up with the lyrics, but I finally got it done. Here is Do You Want to Have Adventure?

I hope you like it! \:D/

Last edited by Peachey Keen on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pound Foolish
Tallying up

Post by Pound Foolish »

Already listened to this on your blog, and I adore it. I'm anxious to see what all you ToOites think. :) I'm trying to write an AIO parody msyelf, and finding how difficult it is.
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

Haha, I finally got around to watching Frozen yesterday for the first time, so this is the first parody I've heard in which I actually know the context from the movie. Anyway, nice work. Lyrics and Vocals are pretty spot on.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I'll be sure to pass the comments along to Victoria. Thanks, everyone.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, I'm impressed! You guys did a great job with both the lyrics (which must have been a challenge!) as well as the singing and the video. Thanks for sharing! \:D/
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I have to say the best thing about the song is Victoria's singing. The way she sang it and added that bit of an echo really is what stand out.

Parodies are fun to make, but a pain to write.

P.S. For those that want just the audio, you can hear and download the song on SoundCloud.
https://soundcloud.com/the-aio-blog/do- ... -adventure