Album 59: Taking the Plunge

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

http://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewt ... f=9&t=2449

Jesus freak, they talk about Paul Mccusker leaving Focus in this soda shop thread. He has a new job at the Augustine Institute.
Last edited by Jimmy Barclay Fan on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Got it, thanks! Interesting move...
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Post by The Old Judge »

WindowWasher wrote:Well, checking amazon, I bought "The Ties That Bind" back in October and I paid $17.99. CBS is doing the same thing with Gunsmoke and Bonanza. They make more money by splitting the season into 2 volumes.
I knew that this was the reason behind the scheme from the beginning. It's quite sad in two ways, because 1). That means that Focus is obviously in financial trouble, and is attempting to scrape funds from any place possible, and 2). For years, FOTF (being a ministry), was able to get these episodes-as well as other material it produced-to the public at a somewhat reasonable cost. Now it appears that they are having to sacrifice part of their low-income base to secure their financial future.
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate