New Lines For Eugene

Try to find new lines Eugene could use.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

New Lines For Eugene

Post by gimp80995 »

Scintillate, scintillate, globule viviflc, Fain would I fathom thy nature specific. Loftly posied in the ether capacious. Strongly resembling a gem carbonaceious.

(Yes, that WAS English).

Propel, propel, propel your craft, swiftly down liquid solution. Ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically, existence is but an illusion.

(That was English too).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

If I had to wager a guess... Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Row, Row, Row your boat :).
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shadowpaw, is your guess connected to stuff that you know that we don't? Or to a link that was deleted from the TH a while ago? We learned from Connie and Mitch's realationship that secrest can be dangerous. (I think that's what we learned, anyway).
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Or that he knows about other sites (not the TH) where I have posted that (along with the translation) in the past.....such cheaters we have here ;) j/k

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

it's not that hard to guess. I guessed it without knowing the translation.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

It is with deep regret that I must inform your esteemed person that my tenure of employment must come to a close, and the felicitous memories that occompanied it must dissipate as I have found a more lucrative position which among other things, by very definition, mandates such outpouring of effort that I shall no longer retain possession of my position here. I experience deep remorse, but my situation dictates this untimely separation.

(I'm bored)
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Me wrote:It is with deep regret that I must inform your esteemed person that my tenure of employment must come to a close, and the felicitous memories that occompanied it must dissipate as I have found a more lucrative position which among other things, by very definition, mandates such outpouring of effort that I shall no longer retain possession of my position here. I experience deep remorse, but my situation dictates this untimely separation.

(I'm bored)

That's good.........sounds very......uhm.......Eugene-ish

Peace Out

-Gimp

Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Like pacer said, it wasn't hard to guess. I noticed "propel, propel, propel your craft" and realized it was row, row, row your boat. Then I figured the first one must be something similar and again saw repetition... and then it followed that it had to bed "twinkle, twinkle".
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

those songs are great, i am going to start singing them....

"propel, propel, propel your craft"
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

lol.......it's hard to try to sing it in this version of english.........but it's fun.

Peace Out

-Gimp