Jenny's carnival ring

Jenny's carnival ring

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Jenny's carnival ring

Post by jennifertwt »

I have been listening to Clara a lot lately. Have you ever wondered what Jenny's carnival ring looked like? and wanted one (okay that one is for the ladies)? I have also wondered if the carnival relates in anyway to Haggler's...............I guess that is one for the head canon people.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Interesting idea. I know that I now wonder whether the carnival in Harley Takes the Case/Missing Person is the same.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Interesting thoughts! I can't actually say that I've thought much about the ring, but I also almost never wear a ring. Now I kind of wonder and want one, though! ;) I love the idea about the carnival too. It's always neat to see how little details can be retroactively applicable.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I feel like the theory can be reinforced by that fact that they tried to draw continuity between the carnival and the counterfeit money in "The Scales of Justice"
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, they did make a point of making a connection to something way back in AIO's history, so you're right that it makes it more reasonable to assume that there could be other connections. This just happens to be one that never occurred to me before! That's what's so great about hearing from other AIO fans. :yes: