The Imagination Station VS Revisited

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

The Imagination Station VS Revisited

Post by Bren »

With Easter coming up, I'm rather curious which version of The Imagination Station you think is better.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

I really lime them both, but found Revisited to feel a little rushed. I recently just listened to both of them and was thinking how cool it would be if they were edited together as one big adventure.
aragtaghooligan
29K to go!

Post by aragtaghooligan »

I am just listening to the revisited one now...for the first time...it is interesting how much it gives the pharacies point of view.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I definitely prefer the Revisited one, for many reasons that I won't go into detail on, but yes, as said above, one great thing is how it balances out the viewpoints on the story. The original gave us the Believers' viewpoint, and this one shows us the Jewish leadership, which I find much more compelling, narratively.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
LIGHTNING
Pilgrim

Post by LIGHTNING »

*collapses on da floor*
okayz, I cant do dis!
me shall try again but me can;t get through all the posts in three hours they too many! Dx me will need a few days