Odyssey Moments!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Odyssey Moments!

Post by snubs »

As some of you may know, I recently created an Instagram account called Odyssey Moments. I thought it would be cool to have a place to share AIO quotes and memes, and occasionally share pictures of my growing AIO collection and the Odyssey cast and crew. It's simply a page dedicated to Odyssey and all the its funny and memorable moments! \:D/

Oh, and by the way, there's a facebook page too! \:D/ Called Adventures in Odyssey Moments. So if you are not much of an Instagram person you can follow there!

Most of the memes I post are my very own creations, others are reposts (I give credit to creator if known).

Examples of what you can expect:

:jason: :aubrey: :wooton: :tom: :connie: Be sure to follow to get the best Odyssey Moments!! :jimmy: :edwash: :bernard: :eugene: :whit:
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Oh wow. This is very creative.

This should be awesome once it picks up a lot of attention.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

@WhittyWhit:
*snickers*
Whitty Whit wrote:Oh wow. This is very creative.

This should be awesome once it picks up a lot of attention.
Thank you. \:D/ Yes, hopefully it gets a nice sized following.

Also.. Everyone:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |