Fort Blanket Revue (AIO LIVE)

Adventures in Odyssey goes on tour!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Fort Blanket Revue (AIO LIVE)

Post by snubs »

I thought I would make a topic about this since I don't think a lot of you AIO fans actually know about it.. Fort Blanket Revue is kind of new thing Phil Lollar put together with Will Ryan and Katie Leigh. They thought it would be super cool to bring Adventures in Odyssey live shows to the fans by doing shows locally around the country. \:D/

^Click to enlarge
Fort Blanket Revue wrote:Fort Blanket Revue is
  • Katie Leigh (Connie Kendall, and Emmy award winning Saturday Morning voice of your childhood)
  • Will Ryan (Eugene Meltsner, Harlow Doyle, and head honcho of the Cactus County Cowboys)
  • Phil Lollar (creator of Adventures in Odyssey, Jungle Ham and Friends, and the upcoming series Iliad House)
  • And Special guests such as Chris Anthony (AIO Host), Andre Stojka (John Avery Whittaker), Jess Harnell (Wooton Bassett), and many more!
As far as I know they've done three shows, performing at.. Anywaaaay, if you have an FB account it would be cool if you showed them some support by "liking" their facebook page, and maybe letting them know where you'd like to see them next. \:D/ Also, by following them you are sure to keep up with all the latest news on upcoming events/shows! \:D/

*prays they come to my state soon* :pray: =p They are currently 8 hours away from meee (in Kentucky)! :boohoo:
Last edited by snubs on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

YAY! This actually pretty exciting *dances* So will they be performing in other states as well?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I've heard of this, and live in the hope that they make it close to me one day! It looks like a ton of fun! I've been at two live shows (both in Colorado Springs at FOTF HQ) and they were both wonderful experiences.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Paula wrote:YAY! This actually pretty exciting *dances* So will they be performing in other states as well?
I'm sure they will perform wherever people will host them! \:D/ So yes, their goal and hope is to travel all over the US. Currently, I don't know where they plan to go next, but we shall seeee.
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

snubs wrote:
Paula wrote:YAY! This actually pretty exciting *dances* So will they be performing in other states as well?
I'm sure they will perform wherever people will host them! \:D/ So yes, their goal and hope is to travel all over the US. Currently, I don't know where they plan to go next, but we shall seeee.
Oh myyyy...I hope they go to Texas!!!!! *dances* I could go to one of their shows for my birthday \:D/
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Paula wrote:
snubs wrote:
Oh myyyy...I hope they go to Texas!!!!! *dances* I could go to one of their shows for my birthday \:D/
Then I hope they visit you sometime, because that would be super amazing for you! =D
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

snubs wrote:
Paula wrote:
snubs wrote:
Then I hope they visit you sometime, because that would be super amazing for you! =D
Awwww *hugs snubs* ^_^ Yeah, I might drag Penguin along if they do come here xDDD
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

If they do they'd probably go to Houston, San Antonio, or Austin and I live probably 8-10 hours from them :cry:
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Penguin lives on the lonely side of Texas. :(
Last edited by snubs on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

*cries* I know I know...Well if it was on a weekend we could make it a road trip type thing for y'all! Well all of this based on the wish of them coming to Texas and all =P
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

I'm not a big fan of their songs, but the rest sounds pretty good.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Here is a video highlighting the AIO themed Fall Festival at Southern Seminary. \:D/ It looked like soooo much fun.

Last edited by snubs on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, it looks like that was a fantastic event! I love the idea of that kind of thing, and I hope that they get to do more. :D I loved seeing all the smiling kids (and adults!) ;) who were obviously having a wonderful time.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I believe Phil said that to get them to come perform, we have to talk with churches and other organizations to get the ball rolling. It certainly can't hurt if lots of people ask and volunteer for it!

Here's hoping they come to OK. :adore:
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

I add my vote to yours Peachy, here's hoping they come to OK!!!!
:pray: :yes:
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?