Odyssey Addicts Anonymous

with Phil Lollar, Shona Kennedy, & Tracy Lynn Holland

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Odyssey Addicts Anonymous

Post by Peachey Keen »

5 Adventures in Odyssey fans became fanatics. They joined Odyssey Addicts Anonymous, a support group, to deal with their addictions.

I really like how An Odyssey Date Night turned out. This was my next big idea for an AIO relate sketch. I thought it would be fun to poke fun at some idiosyncrasies we Odyssey fans have and ponder what would it be like if we became like some people of other fandoms. I had some great people act in it as well. Some Odyssey actors and some people from the ToO!

Announcer: Phil Lollar
Jennifer (Support Group Leader): Jennifer Matlock
Whit: Josh Ko
Joe: Ryan Matlock
Dustin: Austin Peachey
Maya: Tracy Lyn Holland
Nichole: Shona Kennedey

Let me know what you think of it! :D

If for any reason this file won't play, you can hear it directly on my SoundCloud page.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I think this was a definite step up to "An Odyssey Date Night" in terms of quality and acting. :thumbsup: It even made me chuckle a bit. Great job! \:D/ I enjoyed listening.

I would love to be a part of one of these sketches sometime, seems like so much fun! ...I just need to get a good mic. :-k
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

The audio quality was excellent!
Pound Foolish
Tallying up

Post by Pound Foolish »

I chuckled too. The victory gum ball, the leader's phone going off, "Whit" calling his wife Jenny. Good stuff. Good to hear all these big odyssian community names together. Especially Shona, you got Shona, wow!