Adventure in Odyssey Panel at an Anime Convention

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
sonicfan
Lurker

Adventure in Odyssey Panel at an Anime Convention

Post by sonicfan »

I am hosting an Adventures in Odyssey panel at a convention called Con-Alt Delete, but I had some questions of what to use for the panel.

What would u guys consider to be the top 10 funniest moments in odyssey?
I was thinking about using the 500 seconds segment from the 500th episode as a good ending for the panel. Since my audience may be most newcomers to show is that a good idea?
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Oooohhh, this should be super neat and fun! Wish I could go and see it.

I'm also a long time listener, so it's hard to say what would be good for a newcomer.. But the 500 seconds of Odyssey sounds like a good idea. I like it. You could also do something with the different theme songs throughout the years (I dunno what you have time for though). And maybe something on the creation of the 'town' of Odyssey and the creation of Whit.

I'll have to think about funniest moments.. though, I know most anything with Bernard and/or Tom (particularly interacting with Eugene) would be funny. =p and Classic!
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

How did it go?