AIO fan art

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
girlster93
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by girlster93 »

Oh, thank you Snubs! Now I know how to post pictures :)

And i'm currently working on another picture of the two.. maybe I can finish soon! I'm glad you like them (the drawings) :D
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Your drawings are amazing Girlster!!! I love them. \:D/ (even if I'm not a Conson shipper :P)

(and note to snubs, you can also input image URLs into postimg and you can resize/reupload. Rather than having to download the pictures and reupload ;))
Last edited by Pianoman on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
girlster93
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by girlster93 »

Ah, thank you Isaiah the Ox! I'm pleased that you like my little sketches :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:thud: Wow, girlster, I love that drawing! I hadn't ever seen your art before, and I'm very glad that I have now had the opportunity to do so! :D It looks like you spent a lot of time working on your art.
girlster93
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by girlster93 »

Thank you Catspaw, I appreciate it :) Yes, I've been sketching and drawing for a while now and am pretty excited to finally start on my AIO fan art.
Ameraka
Lurker

Post by Ameraka »

Kaida: Great drawings! We need more fanart.

girlster93:Hey! I didn't know you were on here. You already know what I think of your drawings and Jason/Connie. ;)
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Jason in color
Chris Anthony
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Did you send that to Chris? I can if you want.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Very cute picture of Chris! (The young version.) ;) Jason looks great in green for St. Patrick's Day. :yes: (Or just because you like the colour, but since it was posted today...) ;)
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

KAIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that is so awesome. \:D/ I love them both. :mrgreen:
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:Did you send that to Chris? I can if you want.
Thank you, but snubs said she'd make sure Chris sees it. =)
Catspaw wrote:Very cute picture of Chris! (The young version.) ;) Jason looks great in green for St. Patrick's Day. :yes: (Or just because you like the colour, but since it was posted today...) ;)
It was for St. Patrick's Day, haha.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:KAIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that is so awesome. \:D/ I love them both. :mrgreen:
Thanks. =D Me too.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty