Scratched disc!! D=

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Scratched disc!! D=

Post by snubs »

I own all the physical albums currently released. I love having a physical copy because I normally listen from the radio and it feels more like I own it. HOWEVER, I have several scratched discs (most only interfere with Chris talking at the end, and a couple others are so miner I can still get through the episode without much disturbance).. Sadly though, there is one episode that's impossible to get through because it jumps and skips so much. :boohoo:

It drives me mad because it is one of the great episodes I really like, Broken Window (Album 36). :mad: This is the only bad thing about CDs, sometimes scratches are inevitable. :boohoo:

Anyway, I wanted to ask, is there anyone that could send me the digital copy of this episode? I would really like to have it in my digital collection and listen to it again.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I guess you could say Broken Window is...broken. 8-)
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

How clever, Penguin.

Penguin is clever.

=p

:boohoo: *sniff* I haven't been able to listen to it for so long! *dramatic cry*
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Last time I checked, Broken Window was available as a Free Episode from the AIO Podcast.
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Too bad there is no way to burn AiO into clay tablets. :-(
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Lizzy88 wrote:Last time I checked, Broken Window was available as a Free Episode from the AIO Podcast.
Oh.. I see it is. I guess I will download it from there and just cut the podcast parts out. Thank you. \:D/
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

snubs wrote:I own all the physical albums currently released. I love having a physical copy because I normally listen from the radio and it feels more like I own it. HOWEVER, I have several scratched discs (most only interfere with Chris talking at the end, and a couple others are so miner I can still get through the episode without much disturbance).. Sadly though, there is one episode that's impossible to get through because it jumps and skips so much. :boohoo:

It drives me mad because it is one of the great episodes I really like, Broken Window (Album 36). :mad: This is the only bad thing about CDs, sometimes scratches are inevitable. :boohoo:

Anyway, I wanted to ask, is there anyone that could send me the digital copy of this episode? I would really like to have it in my digital collection and listen to it again.
Try checking to see if a video store or library near you has a disc cleaning machine and what they charge for cleaning discs. The library where I work has one and it does a pretty good job of getting rid of scratches.
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Ingress Neverwhere wrote:Try checking to see if a video store or library near you has a disc cleaning machine and what they charge for cleaning discs. The library where I work has one and it does a pretty good job of getting rid of scratches.
Oh really? Thanks for the info! I'll look into that. :yes:
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

That's weird, my physical copy of Broken Window is also broken. IT'S A CONSPIRACY..
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Whit's coming into all your houses, smashing all your discs with his broom handle.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

No, only Broken Window disks.
Resident JRPG nut
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Then they invented iPod, and all your problems solved themselves. \:D/ Having said all that, I have broken AIO discs myself... Just not Broken Window.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.