Toothpaste Squeezing

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Toothpaste Squeezing

Post by Kaida »

I think Connie would squeeze the toothpaste from the middle.. And probably leave the cap off if it's one of those that you twist on and off. If it was one of those flip-top lids, she'd probably close it every now and then.

Whit would probably squeeze from the bottom and twist the cap on.

Eugene would squeeze from the bottom and have one of those devices that help you squeeze all you can out of the bottom and close the flip-top lid. Unless he shared with Katrina.. I don't know how she'd squeeze her toothpaste.

Pick a character or two and tell me how you think they'd squeeze their toothpaste.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Well, Bernard probably wouldn't even think about how he should best squeeze the tube. As long as toothpaste is coming out, he doesn't care. \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Tom Riley would probably squeeze from the bottom and tell people how to do it just right to get the maximum toothpaste from the tube. He'd also get frustrated with Eugene because of his device to squeeze out the toothpaste.
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Bart Rathbone wouldn't use toothpaste. :(
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

The Top Crusader wrote:Bart Rathbone wouldn't use toothpaste. :(
Why is that a sad thing?
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Of course not.. that'd be a waste of money. He'd just ask people for gum every now and then.
#ForeverKitty
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Kaida wrote:
Of course not.. that'd be a waste of money. He'd just ask people for gum every now and then.
OR he would just find FREE GUM stuck to the bottom of park benches. \:D/
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

He wooouuulld, but what if he gets sick? Those pesky doctors demand too much.
#ForeverKitty
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

If he gets sick, he'll just stay at home and have Rodney nurse him back to health while Doris runs the store.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

I fail to see how Rodney would be even slightly helpful to a sick person.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Tikvah wrote:I fail to see how Rodney would be even slightly helpful to a sick person.
:lol: Yeah, he would probably just through a pillow at you and say "is that better?" and then leave. xD
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Bart knows that he can get Rodney to do quite a lot for him before he actually decides to disobey, even when he doesn't want to. The Popsicle Kid and The Living Nativity kid come to mind, though Rodney will snap eventually, like in A Cheater Cheated.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent