Album 61: Without A Hitch

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Album 61: Without A Hitch

Post by Bren »

The cover for Album 61: Without A Hitch has been released. More information can be found here. What do you guys think will happen in Album 61?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Clearly the Parkers are going to run in the 2016 presidential election. I wonder if they can beat Trump =P
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Thanks for the info. Now I know what to look for this summer when I'm at Lifeway and Family Christian.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

We now have a complete list of the episode titles for #61!

Old Tricks
The Feud of Mason County
Parker for President
The Key Suspect
A Very Bassett Wedding, Parts 1 & 2

I'm especially interested in the Old Tricks one. Perhaps it's a Buck episode?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That would be interesting! I'm still more interested in the wedding, but a Buck episode would be nice.
AIOrocks101
Lurker

Post by AIOrocks101 »

I really hope Old Tricks is about Eugene and Buck.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

The tentative air dates have been revealed
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Bradness
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by Bradness »

You can now see the Album 61: Without a Hitch episodes and what they are about here! http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_61:_Without_a_Hitch

Adventures in Odyssey is approaching its 30th anniversary of entertaining families with enthralling storylines that teach biblical values disguised in humor. Young and old alike will be delighted to meet all the characters of Odyssey and follow them on their adventures.
In this Adventures in Odyssey volume, wedding bells are finally ringing for Penny Wise and Wooton Bassett, but the journey to the altar takes several unexpected side roads. Meanwhile, the Jones and Parker Detective Agency faces its most perplexing case yet, Olivia and Matthew compete against each other for student body president, and Whit finds himself in the middle of a feud between two warring clans. Celebrate marriage, family, and friends in Odyssey with this hilarious six-episode collection!

Order your copy from Christian Book Distributors here: http://christianbook.com/adventures-in- ... vent=ESRCG

Order your copy from Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Without-Hitch-St ... 1_1&sr=8-1