Eugene Sings!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bradness
I'm fifteen, mom!

Eugene Sings!

Post by Bradness »

Vote for Eugene Sings!
http://www.audiotheatrecentral.com/2016 ... -poll.html
Spread the word to all the odyssey fans you know!!!!! :) :) :) :)
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I already voted. I hope they do release them. Otherwise I'll have to pay $40 if I want to get the Eugene Sings I already have the Christmas one.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

No point in my voting as I already own them. I was smart and bought them when they were first released back in '07. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Laurie on Tue May 31, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Laurie wrote:No point in my voting as I already own them. I was smart and bought them when they were first released back in '07. :mrgreen:
You should still vote so that they hopefully get re-released for other people. :yes:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

snubs wrote:
Laurie wrote:No point in my voting as I already own them. I was smart and bought them when they were first released back in '07. :mrgreen:
You should still vote so that they hopefully get re-released for other people. :yes:
Ok, I voted.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I also voted, despite the fact that I already own them.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

My sister bought both of them a couple of years ago so I have the MP3s of them. I did vote for them to re-release them. My guess is the route they'll take to re-release them is to put them on the OAC.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Peachey Keen wrote:My sister bought both of them a couple of years ago so I have the MP3s of them. I did vote for them to re-release them. My guess is the route they'll take to re-release them is to put them on the OAC.
Yeaahh. Unfortunately.. But I can see that would be the easiest and cheapest option for them.
Bradness
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by Bradness »

It's really hard for me to get the Eugene Sings cd's because I live in Canada. For me to get them new, I have to pay $999.00 for the original one, and $97.47 for the Christmas one. I really hope they release them! You can vote for compact disk, but they probably will go on the OAC too.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

They will NOT be on the oac focus doesn't have the rights to them other wise they'd be on the oac already. I believe Will Ryan has the rights
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The possibility of these albums being offered through the OAC was the second reason I was not going to vote. If I wanted them now I would have been out of luck because I'm not a member of the OAC.
Last edited by Laurie on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Laurie wrote:The possibility of these albums being offered through the OAC was the second reason I was not going to vote. If I wanted them now I would have been out of luck because I'm not a member of the OAC.
There is 2 options to vote for: CD or digital download. You could vote for the CD option instead.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Peachey Keen wrote:
Laurie wrote:The possibility of these albums being offered through the OAC was the second reason I was not going to vote. If I wanted them now I would have been out of luck because I'm not a member of the OAC.
There is 2 options to vote for: CD or digital download. You could vote for the CD option instead.
I think I did vote for the CD but voting for any option does not end the possibility of the albums being an OAC only offering. It could still happen.
Last edited by Laurie on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Laurie wrote:
Peachey Keen wrote:
I think I did vote for the CD but voting for any option does not end the possibility of the albums being an OAC only offering. It could still happen.
It WILL NOT be on OAC FOTF doesn't have the right to release it and they don't want to pay for them
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Reddo wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Peachey Keen wrote:
It WILL NOT be on OAC FOTF doesn't have the right to release it and they don't want to pay for them
If you say so. It does not matter to me since I already own the CDs.
Last edited by Laurie on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

Will Ryan is releasing a new CD with the Saguaro Sisters (Shona, Karona, and Katriona) and saying that Eugene sings again.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/anim ... s-new-cd#/
Yo
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's awesome! Thanks, mariogeek. :D I love his Will Ryan and the Cactus County Cowboys CD that I bought years ago, and of course the Eugene Sings albums are great, so this is good news. I have mine ordered - autographed, of course! I like how on Indiegogo you can select more than one option, unlike Kickstarter (or at least that has been the case in previous times I've used both sites), so I might succumb to temptation and get a second thing too!
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

I want to back it but I have NO money so I will have to wait until either my illustration job finally goes through or until around Christmastime and then I'll just be like, this is all I want for Christmas.
Yo