AIO Listening Party - Christmas 2016

You're Invited!!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Which party will you be able to attend?

Dec. 15th!
No votes
Dec. 20th!
50%
Both!!! \:D/
50%

Total votes: 12

snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

AIO Listening Party - Christmas 2016

Post by snubs »

You are happily invited to yet another Adventures in Odyssey Listening Party! \:D/ And this year there will be two! Each party will be playing different episodes, so I hope to see you at both! The party on the 15th, I plan to be smaller with only four episodes to listen to. The party on the 20th, however, is the BIG one! The one you don't wanna miss! We'll be listening to seven episodes that day! \:D/

Below are the details for each Listening Party.

DECEMBER 15TH
TIME: 7:30pm to 10:00pm Eastern Time
Converted to your time zone:
  • Atlantic: 8:30-11:00 pm
  • Central: 6:30-9:00 pm
  • Mountain: 5:30-8:00 pm
  • Pacific: 4:30-7:00 pm
  • Alaska: 3:30-6:00 pm
EPISODE PLAYLIST:
Snow Day
The Barclay Family Ski Vacation
It's a Pokenberry Christmas, Parts 1 & 2
DECEMBER 20TH
TIME: 6:30pm to 10:30pm Eastern Time
Converted to your time zone:
  • Atlantic: 7:30-11:30 pm
  • Central: 5:30-9:30 pm
  • Mountain: 4:30-8:30 pm
  • Pacific: 3:30-7:30 pm
  • Alaska: 2:30-6:30 pm
EPISODE PLAYLIST:
Family Values
Truth, Trivia & 'Trina
Monty's Christmas
Peace on Earth
The Star, Parts 1 & 2
A Christmas Conundrum
The first episode will start 30 minutes after the party start time. But please come early for music and fun conversation!

The episodes will be playing through this online audio player that the amazing Eugene created! =D> The audio player will allow everyone to stay at the same place, and allow late arrivals to easily jump in. :yes: You can join the chat through the player, or open it in a new page.

Unlike last time, the audio player has been modified to now accommodate mobile users! \:D/ Hopefully, this new feature will enable more people to join. :)

Mobile User Instructions:
When you first open the audio player page, an automatic popup window should appear asking if you want to enable streaming. Click "Enable Streaming" then wait 5 seconds (give or take) and you should be hearing sound!

If that window does not appear, then go to the options tab (by clicking the gear icon) and selecting "Mobile Mode."
And if that doesn't work.. well.. I don't know what to tell you. :anxious:
RSVP below if you are coming! And don't forget to tell all your friends!
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Wow! Thank you so much snubs, Eugene, and everyone else who made this possible. =D>
As it is my first Christmas season with you people, I do intend on participating in the second event, on the twentieth. :D
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

I will be able to come on the 20th. :) I cant wait this is going to be really fun! I CANT WAIT! Thank you snubs and everyone :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Probably won't be able to listen, but I will definitely be there to hang out as long as nothing else comes up! :)
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I should be able to make the first one. I will most likely be a bit late to the last one. =( But I hope a lot of people can go!
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

I will hopefully be able to make it to the one on the 20th. Sadly I have school on the 15th. :(
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

I'm in.
Resident JRPG nut
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sounds like fun! I definitely will not be able to make it on the 15th, but the 20th might work.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

GJFH wrote:Wow! Thank you so much snubs, Eugene, and everyone else who made this possible. =D>
As it is my first Christmas season with you people, I do intend on participating in the second event, on the twentieth. :D
I'm glad we'll be seeing some new faces this year! Your presence will definitely make the party more lively!

And you're welcome. =] Can you believe this is the 5th year of hosting a ToO Christmas party?! (that has now turned into a listening party. \:D/ ) It's pretty crazy! :mad: But fun!
Kathy0 wrote:I will be able to come on the 20th. :) I cant wait this is going to be really fun! I CANT WAIT! Thank you snubs and everyone :)
YAY! I can't wait to see you there! :D

@Catspaw: I hope you will be able to stop by! If only for a little while! :yes:

I'm happy, and a little surprised to see so much interest this year (from all the places I've shared this). I hope this means there will be a larger turnout this year! \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

I will have to leave in the middle of "It's A Pokenberry Christmas Part 2" because i have a bible study that begins at 6:45 pacific time that I go to. But nothing on the 20th, for it is awesome.
Resident JRPG nut
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Monty_Whittaker wrote:I will have to leave in the middle of "It's A Pokenberry Christmas Part 2" because i have a bible study that begins at 6:45 pacific time that I go to. But nothing on the 20th, for it is awesome.
I'm happy you will be able to stop by for part of it at least! \:D/
I'm glad you'll be able to make the 20th too! =D
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It was a lot of fun, even though I couldn't listen along. :) I hope to make it to the next one too!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

It was awesome! Lots of new nicks. It went on longer because why not? We had polka music again! Whoooo! =D We listened to Snow Day twice. Happened the last time as well. Thanks, snubs. I hope the 20th is even more successful!
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks to all who came last night! \:D/
It was a lot of fun, especially having some new people participate.

Here is the list of chatters that were on last night:
Bren
Connie_Ghost
Dan_in_Trank_Tank|Away
Jared_DeWhite
Kaida
Kathy
Limerick
Peachey_Keen
Penguin_Mobile
snubs
swimmer1985
Tea Ess
Mrs_Mookah
Purple2017
Ritz
The_WE
brune_yne_kvinne
master_timelord
Audio16
Mac6375
Emma
Jo
Bob
Ox
SirWhit
Be sure to stop by the chat on the 20th (at 6:30pm EST) for another listening party! =D
After the main episodes play we'll probably end up playing Snow Day and the Barclay Family Ski Vacation again, and/or maybe even Broken Window! \:D/

Oh! and I created a Facebook event for this particular date and so far it has helped build interest! 7 people say they are "going" and 12 others are "interested." So we just might be seeing more new faces than last night!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, it sounds like you guys had tons of fun, with a great turn-out! :D Awesome! I have a very Canadian excuse for being unavailable (I was at a hockey game) but I still hope to make it on the 20th. :D
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

snubs wrote:Here is the list of chatters that were on last night:
I must have just imagined I was there. It seemed so real.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Darn, I'm completely forgot about the 20th. :(
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It was another fun evening. These should really happen more often.