"Would you like a muffin?" T-shirts!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
"Would you like a muffin?" T-shirts!

Post by Peachey Keen »

I've had this idea for a long time and finally followed through on it. Teespring lets you create your own design for a t-shirt and sell them. No one on there had made an AIO-themed one yet on there, so this is my project. What better way to share Odyssey with one of the best quotes from AIO, Arthur Dent's "muffin" line. https://teespring.com/wouldyoulikeamuffin

I made the prices as low as possible. Unfortuantely, Teespring only lets you set the price so low so that they make a profit. I'm only making pennies on everything. I was able to do a 2% discount. Very Bart Rathbone-y, I know. If you want, you can get them for that here: https://teespring.com/wouldyoulikeamuffin?pr=EP2OFF

You can only buy these items for a limited time. June 20th, to be precise. Apparel starts at only $18 and stickers are $4 each. Also, these products can be shipped to any one in the world. It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Canada, or Japan! Any AIO fan anywhere can have them.

Front

Back

Sticker

I've already bought one for myself. I can't wait to get it! If anyone else makes one of their own AIO design on Teespring, let us know! There's not near enough AIO apparel that there should be.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I would really like to buy one. But I am lacking funds at the moment to spend on fun items. :( So it's TOUGH holding back. D=

BUT, I do hope to create an AIO shirt sometime in the future. Hopefully, sooner than later. \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Last edited by Peachey Keen on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Make sure to post pictures when it comes!

By the way, what was your minimum goal? and did anyone else buy one (aside from yourself)?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Not gonna lie, this is tempting.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

snubs wrote:Make sure to post pictures when it comes!
I sure will as soon as I get it!
snubs wrote:By the way, what was your minimum goal? and did anyone else buy one (aside from yourself)?
The minimum was 6 or 7 at the beginning. I knocked it down to 4 because only 2 other people besides me bought something. Like I said, I'm getting very little money out of this. I made the products as cheap as Teespring would let me. I did it to get one of these myself and to let anyone else get one at a reasonable price as well.

As it stand now, the shirts will be printed, but the goal hasn't been made yet. 2 more days!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Peachey Keen wrote:
snubs wrote:By the way, what was your minimum goal? and did anyone else buy one (aside from yourself)?
The minimum was 6 or 7 at the beginning. I knocked it down to 4 because only 2 other people besides me bought something. Like I said, I'm getting very little money out of this. I made the products as cheap as Teespring would let me. I did it to get one of these myself and to let anyone else get one at a reasonable price as well.
Oh, cool. Yeah, I know what you mean. I just think it is cool you put it out there, I love seeing other fans promote like this. =D

I've been wanting to make an AIO shirt for over a year (just didn't quite know exactly how I wanted it), and with your campaign you have inspired me to actually get it rolling. \:D/ So far, I have two ideas in the works and I even came up with an alternate version/layout of the shirt you made (because that was a really good quote for a T-shirt that I never thought about!)
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

It finally came! :mad: I love the shirt. I got the long sleeve one. It feels and looks great! \:D/

Pictures of it are in the spoiler

If somebody here got one, too, I'd love to see a picture of it!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Awesome!! \:D/ I'm glad you are happy with the quality, and it looks good!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

For those that didn't get to buy the shirts earlier this summer, I relaunched the campaign. You can buy one (or more!) within 7 days. That's when it will end indefinitely.

https://teespring.com/wouldyoulikeamuffin