Album 62: Let's Put on a Show

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I'm with Jonathan, it looks like Jason to me.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

I fear it is Jason. Oh dear. I would enjoy hearing him sing though the idea of him playing a villainous and shrewd cowboy bothers me.
Here's to hoping he doesn't end up as the cheesy villain in the play. :pray:
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Jason tends to get the short end of the stick alot when it comes to cheezy kiddie events...
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

Bren wrote:That's probably Gary Locke. He inserts himself in covers once in a while.
I signed up just to say that I am friends with Gary Locke, and I can say with 100% certainty that it is not him on the cover.
Yo
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Why do we cover new albums so far in advance? :-
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.