AIO t-shirts! [to be released]

by Odyssey Moments

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

AIO t-shirts! [to be released]

Post by snubs »

I've been wanting to make an Adventures in Odyssey T-shirt for over a year, I just wasn't quite set on what I wanted, however, shortly after seeing Peachy Keen had made an AIO shirt I became inspired! and came up with several ideas. \:D/ To my count, I believe I have 7 different designs (one still being up in the air) so I think there will be at least one that you'll like, I hope! I may give a sneak peak just to see if you guys like them or have any suggestions, but we'll see, I also want it to be a surprise. **if you don't want to read this whole post, skip the next two paragraphs. =p

I don't have an exact release date but I'm hoping it will be in the next week or couple weeks. I'm just trying to get the marketing somewhat worked out because I definitely want as many people to have the chance to purchase them as possible. If you have an AIO page or an outlet of people you think would be interested, let me know! I would greatly appreciate you advertising!

I'll have a store on Teespring so I can group all the shirts together in one place. The prices will range from $15 to $19 (with $3.99 shipping and I believe an extra $2 for each additional item, in the US.) Prices will be set as low as Teespring will allow. I'm not doing this for a profit, but to give a fun way to promote Odyssey and support your favorite show! It's also in celebration of AIO's 30th birthday coming up next year.

The reason I'm posting this now is to give you a chance to maybe set aside $20 or more dollars so you can buy a shirt (or two!) when they are released! It would be super cool to go to an AIO birthday bash or some other AIO meet-up and see some of these shirts being worn by other fans! \:D/

Post in this thread if you are interested so you're notified when the T-shirts go live!
Last edited by snubs on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Hm..

I'll buy!
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I'm so glad you'll be making some AIO shirts, snubs! I love your Odyssey Moments page and the graphics you make. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sign me up!