HELP!!! I'm locked out of my forum!!!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

HELP!!! I'm locked out of my forum!!!

Post by The Old Judge »

Most of you who would know me on here know that the ToO is simply a secondary, occasionally-visited site to me. My main hub of web activity for the last four years has been the Soda Shop Message Boards, run by Jacob Isom out of the Odyssey Scoop. I have been a moderator there for the almost that same amount of time. However, tragedy has struck, for I am now locked out of the message boards that I am supposed to monitor!!! Whenever I log in, all of the content (forums, messages, user activity) disappears, rendering me helpless. Could someone please contact Mr. Isom or another SS administrator (Belle/GG, Limerick, etc.) to help fix this dilemma? I am computer illiterate and have no idea what the problem is or how to fix it.
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Does this mean you'll stick around if you can't get back in?
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

I contacted the SS team. =)
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

You weren't added back to the Registered Users group after mod powers were removed. I have fixed the issue.
ImageImageImage
logos linked