Whit's End, Connelsville

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Whit's End, Connelsville

Post by Bren »

As I have been relistening to Novacom, I'm reminded of the interesting concept of the Connelsville Whit's End. For a good while Nick, Connie, and Wooton held down the fort in Odyssey while Whit took care of Connelsville. Could you picture this being a plot point in current AIO?

Wooton moving to Connelsville with Penny after the honeymoon would be interesting. Maybe he missed the kids while they were away.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I'd like them moving to Connelsville.

And never being heard from again.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

So, Connelsville is the new black hole?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

I could see Whit being down with Wooton being the new "Whit" at the Connellsville branch- heck, they could even call him "Woot". Also, if the writers wanted to, I don't think it's entirely unlikely this is something the writers would genuinely do- though we'd have to re-introduce the Connellsville shop back into the show somehow first.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

Whit's End Connelsville was a plot piece for the Novacom Saga - once the saga was over there really wasn't a point in it being there. I know they tried to keep it around for awhile with the Washingtons but really it doesn't make sense to have two Whit's Ends.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

The Top Crusader wrote:I'd like them moving to Connelsville.

And never being heard from again.
"Oh, where's Wooton and Penny?

"You know, they got sent off to. .Connelsville."

*dun dun dunnhhh*
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer