Odyssey Geek

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Odyssey Geek

Post by Peachey Keen »

Odyssey Geek, hosted by yours truly, is a brand new YouTube show, in the vein of Blimey Cow and Say Goodnight Kevin, but focuses on all things AIO.

Let me know what you think of it!

Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

You are now a news item on Odysseynerds! Except we don't have a huge readership so don't expect too much.
Yo
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

*is barely able to refrain from shrieking from delight*

This, sir, is what the fandom has needed. I did enjoy your video, and must, say that about seven of the scenes you mentioned are also favourites of mine. I've never heard 375, The Pushover, though I would like to after hearing that clip. :lol: Thank you for doing this! I've subscribed and look forward to watching anything else you publish. :D
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Mariogeek wrote:You are now a news item on Odysseynerds!
Thanks, Mariogeek! I really appreciate it!

GJFH wrote: This, sir, is what the fandom has needed.
Wow! What a compliment! Thanks, GJFH!
GJFH wrote: I did enjoy your video, and must, say that about seven of the scenes you mentioned are also favourites of mine.
What are the scenes of the 7 that you liked?

Thanks for the subscribe!
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

The three I haven't heard, are "How To Sink A Sub," "The Pushover," and "Thirty Jays Hath September. " :) Also, I commented on your video.
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Calhoun07
Not as new

Post by Calhoun07 »

Great video and great channel! I look forward to seeing more videos!