Worthwhile episodes after Green Ring?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Worthwhile episodes after Green Ring?

Post by The Top Crusader »

Feeling mildly nostalgic and thinking of subbing to the OAC for a month and catching up on whatever weirdness has gone on in Odyssey since GRC. I think I've heard at least most of the interesting stuff up to that point.

I HAVE listened to the whole
DEATH OF CONNIE'S MOM
thing, and maybe two or three other episodes, but yeah, not a whole lot. So any key episodes that are worthwhile since then?
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Perhaps you'd like these:
Mistaken for Good
To Mend or Repair
Child's Play is fun/cute, but needs to be listened to after To Mend or Repair
The Labyrinth, Parts 1-3 are apparently well liked by many people, although I personally don't completely understand it
For Three Dollars More
Happy Hunting
I enjoy listening to the newer episodes featuring Penny and Wooton. A lot has happened since GRC... Don't want to ruin anything for ya tho.

Hope this helps! \:D/
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

My "Must Listen" list is pretty short but you can listen to this and be pretty up to date on what's going on. I'll do these from earliest episode to latest.

"The Labyrinth" parts 1-3 are NOT a MUST but are pretty exciting and wrap up the end of the GRC.
"To Mend or Repair" is a DEFINITE one that you should listen to unless you already know the "news" associated with that episode.
You already listened to Life Expectancy so you're good on that.
The Ties that Bind is an album that IS a MUST listen to because it has really key events all around.
"Old Tricks" is NOT a MUST but is a really great episode that is one of my favorites.
"A Very Bassett Wedding" is NOT a MUST because you can either listen to it or read the title, lol. However, it's a fun one.
"Connie The Counselor" again is NOT a MUST because the events just aren't key enough. However, it's another really fun one featuring Connie and Eugene and so if you like those episodes then this is a good one.
"Legacy, Part One" has some key events that could arguably need attention but it's probably not worth it. If you're going to listen to this, don't waste your time with part 2, because you seem like the kind of person who wouldn't want to waste their time.
So that's about it. I find it kind of sad that there are such a few episodes that you NEED to listen to but that's just the way it is. Most of these events are spread out over multiple episodes but these are the ones where you can catch what's going on without listening to all of them.
Yo
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

I think that just personally. That the Labrinth is pretty good if you like adventures and Jason. But yeah Mend or Repair is pretty important and The Legacy has some very important events about "people" *tries not to give anything away* But yeah Mariogeek and Parakeet pretty much summed it up. I hope this helps you.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Hey, thanks guys. \:D/

I actually did listen to Legacy already because I heard of what is spoken of there, but that was kind of a let down because they were all like, "Wow,wthat was a long time ago!" and then moved on to other things.

But anyway, yeah, I will follow these recommendations. :yes:
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

Another one is Home Again, and Groundhog Jay is pretty good, a must listen is Old Tricks,and well No Friend Like An Old Friend is good, as well as Thirty Jays Hath September
Resident JRPG nut
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

If you listen to nothing else after GRC, listen to The Labyrinth, which came two albums after the Green Ring. I've never made a top ten list, but if I ever do the Labyrinth has a spot.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I'm not sure when, but after reading the description I'm pretty sure I did listen to Labyrinth. It was pretty good from what I recall. \:D/