Needed Episodes

broken CD? lost CD?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Needed Episodes

Post by Ruthie »

Alright- there have been times where an AIO CD breaks- or for some reason a certain track won't play for you.

This thread is for announcing that there is a certain episode that you need- then users can help you with it. If they have that episode- they can send it to you.

Now- this is legal if you OWN the CD. If you can- please somehow prove that you do indeed own the CD. But, if you cannot- we shall go on the honor system and believe that you are indeed telling the truth.

Currently- these users are in need of episodes:

Thursday Next - "all three parts of 'For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll'"

Candy Loveperson - Worst Day Ever and Best Laid Plans.

If you need help sending/putting it online PM me. I can put the file online if needed. :)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:Now- this is legal if you OWN the CD. If you can- please somehow prove that you do indeed own the CD. But, if you cannot- we shall go on the honor system and believe that you are indeed telling the truth.
Either a screenshot of the episodes you have on your computer or a photo of your album would definitely help prove your ownership. :)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Simbelmyne34 wrote:Now- this is legal if you OWN the CD. If you can- please somehow prove that you do indeed own the CD. But, if you cannot- we shall go on the honor system and believe that you are indeed telling the truth.
Either a screenshot of the episodes you have on your computer or a photo of your album would definitely help prove your ownership. :)
My thoughts exactly.
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Since they're too large to email, how do I send someone an episode?

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Instant Messaging.

And there are some eps I will be needing too; my ownership was proven in my AIO collection contest photo.
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Jonathan wrote:Instant Messaging.
Oh, that works?

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Depending on the file size, I wouldn't recommend sending via instant messaging. It's somewhat "direct", but the transfer rate won't be nearly as fast if you upload it to a server like YouSendIt instead.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Depending on the file size, I wouldn't recommend sending via instant messaging. It's somewhat "direct", but the transfer rate won't be nearly as fast if you upload it to a server like YouSendIt instead.
Well, you get it either way, so I guess whatever you have time for.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

True enough!
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

I need the first CD in Twists and Turns (the one with I want my BTV and Preachers Kid on it)
I also need from album 3 Heroes and Single Vote.

The only way i can prove i own it is that awhile ago i posted i had completed my collection. If you want me to I can try and take a picture of them.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Okay- just for people's reference- in case you don't know how, or are having trouble, these are the ways to send the episode/receive it.

1)Send it via email. This way certainly isn't the best way- but if there isn't any other choice, and your email host is large enough- then it might work.

2)YouSendIt. This is a very good way to transport your file. You can get a free account and then enter your email address, and the recipients email and attach the file and it will be sent. (A word of warning for those with dial-up though!)

3)Instant Messaging. As Jonathan suggested. Go onto whatever service you have (MSN, AIM- Yahoo...etc..) get the username of the person you need to send the file to- and then send it to them that way.

4)Alright- let's say- you have high-speed as the sender- but the receiver doesn't. Well- one other option that you could consider, is send the file to me- and then I can host it online for the 'receiver' to pick up. That way they don't have to be online with *IM* for a certain time. And some dial-up providers only allow a certain amount of time online- so, this method would enable the file to be hosted online (via a website of mine) that way the 'receiver' could download it at their leisure. After about a week- I'll probably put it down, that way it won't be available to the general public. In case they did a random search of websites searching for AIO files.... ;)

If any other method is found- I can post it here as well. :)
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

Along with Sibby, I too would be glad to help in replacing episodes in anyway I can. You can use my AIM address and while I don't have every episode, I have a pretty good selection to choose from :D
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I need the first CD from no way out. :( I lost Living in the Gray! :sniff:
Also the first two episodes from the Nova Com album.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

agent3xpaw wrote:Along with Sibby, I too would be glad to help in replacing episodes in anyway I can. You can use my AIM address and while I don't have every episode, I have a pretty good selection to choose from :D
I second that. Plus my files are pretty small (well, most of them) so I can send them over email as I use gmail.
Smaug wrote:Also the first two episodes from the Nova Com album.
Which Novacom album?
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Jonathan wrote:
Which Novacom album?
I asked her the same thing. ;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

Smaug the dragon wrote:I need the first CD from no way out. :( I lost Living in the Gray! :sniff:
Also the first two episodes from the Nova Com album.
I also need no way out "living in the gray but i don't really have proff of ownership.....
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

There be me proof. As you can see, the tape just to the viewer's left of DBD is Christmas Around the World; there's another one in there, but not very visible.

Anyone have Christmas Around the World 1 and 2 on mp3?
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Thank you all for your help!

I have received the ones that I had requested. But... The one I wanted best laid plans I actually meant i don't know what its called right now but its the one where they first learn about novacom and tom buys the tower.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Opportunity Knocks.

If you give me your email address I can send it to you.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Which Novacom album?
I asked her the same thing. ;)
So many people concerned about my AIO collection ;) It's album no 38. 'Battle lines'