I need an episode to listen to...

and I need it fast!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

I need an episode to listen to...

Post by Parakeet »

Sup.

The title says it all! Please comment your favorite (or not-so-favorite) episodes here to give me some ideas!
Also, if you don't know what to listen to feel free to visit anytime for some options :p

Recently I have listened to Broken Window, It Ended With a Handshake, A Day in the Life, and (many) others. :mrgreen:

Thanks guys!
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Monty_Whittaker

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

The Mortal Coil, but you shouldn't listen to Caroling, Caroling.
Resident JRPG nut
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I like Caroling, Caroling. :noway: It might be better closer to Christmas, but it's fun any time of the year! :yes:

Parakeet, how about "A Name, Not a Number"? That's a great one! :D
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

Family Values!!! Pure, uninhibited, Rathbone escapades! Bart, Doris, and Rodney!
Caroling, Caroling is one that I rank right up with "Lights Out at Whit's End". You may draw your own conclusion.
Yo
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet »

Thanks for all the help guys! I'm not a big fan of Caroling, Caroling either. But I love Family Values as well :D

Any more suggestions are greatly appreciated :)
I enjoy Break a Leg and My Fair Bernard \:D/ :mrgreen:
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Monty_Whittaker

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

Caroling Caroling is the worst Odyssey episode ever
Resident JRPG nut
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It was intended as a two-part Christmas special, not a one-part regular episode. I can see how listening to it out of context in 2017 isn't the best experience ever, but that's why it isn't a regular episode. It's a kids Christmas sing-along special with a bit of an AIO story to go with it. It isn't fair to judge it against most other episodes, in my opinion. That said, I still like it, and I have ever since I got the tape as a kid. :noway:

Parakeet, how about "Best Intentions"? It seems like you enjoy episodes with some fun shenanigans!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I need to perform my patriotic duty for Trandystan and recommend "The Present Long Ago", "Mum's the Word", and "A Class Reenactment". Also, "The Invisible Dog", "Lost by a Nose", "Tales of a Small Town Thug", "Odyssey Sings!", "Back to Abnormal", "The Business of Busyness", "The Poor Rich Guy", "A Cheater Cheated", "Switch", and basically everything from albums 47-50. They are perfect and none can rival them.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog