New AIO Bible (just released)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

New AIO Bible (just released)

Post by snubs »

Is anyone else interested in buying AIO's newest Bible? What do you think about it?

I actually don't hate the (new) art featured in it. :lol: But it looks like they are still using their current art as well. Personally, I think this is on of FoTF's better ideas as of late, and I plan on getting a copy to add to my collection. =) I might get the Italian Leatherette Edition too (when it comes out), but we'll see.
Last edited by snubs on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I saw this the other day and am interested in getting one for a friend's son who likes AIO. I need an excuse to buy one so I can look at it too. ;) I like the idea, and I hope that it's well done. I certainly expect that it should be a great resource. :D
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

So I bought the AIO Bible! \:D/

I think my favorite thing about it is that it's full color. It just looks and feels higher quality, and is much more appealing. I would love it if they came out with a new Official Guide that was full color! That would be awesome. \:D/ Paying the extra cost would be worth it for me.

Other pictures.

snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, that does look really nice! Thanks for sharing, snubs. I still haven't bought a copy, but I plan to. Maybe this is my reminder. ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Looks cool, it'll tide people over until the Top Bible comes out. \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

There's plenty of room on the market for both of those products! I know that I would be pleased to showcase those two items side by side.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Picked this up today at my library's used book sale:

I'd never heard of this before, checked if there were any posts about it ever and found this thread. (Which isn't about this specifically, but close enough.)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Nice find, bookworm! I notice in my posts from years ago that I expressed interest in buying one as a gift and I don't think I ever did...or else I forgot that I did. :anxious: