Album 64: Under the Surface

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Album 64: Under the Surface

Post by Peachey Keen »

We've got info on the next album! There may be spoilers if you have't heard all of Album 63 yet.

Art
Summary
A scuba-diving adventure leads to an unlikely investigation as Wooton and Penny try to find the owner of a camera they discovered at the bottom of Trickle Lake. And that’s not the only long-hidden secret being uncovered in Odyssey!

When Whit sends Olivia and Matthew on an Imagination Station adventure to Old Testament days, the pair discovers that their heroes have unpleasant dark sides too. The Jones & Parker Detective Agency investigates an author’s long-lost final manuscript and discovers that the mystery may be bigger than they ever imagined. And after Buck laments his lack of family connections, Eugene takes him on a road trip to find more about the boy’s bewildering personal history.
I'm probably most excited for the David and Absalom episodes! It's a story AIO has never done before and it has Jared DePasquale's music! The road trip sounds interesting, too.

What do you guys think?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for sharing this info, Peachey Keen! This looks really good. I'm intrigued by the secrets part, and since I really liked what they did with Buck's character growth in the previous album, this new episode sounds like a good extension of that, and it also seems a little different too, in a good way.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

man, I can't believe there's news about album SIXTY-FOUR already. I haven't been caught up since 58 or so.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

64 already?!! I haven't even bought 63 yet.
Last edited by Laurie on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

63 hasn't been out for long. I think they made the download available before the CD version by at least a couple of weeks, though I couldn't say that for sure.