The New Whit

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Horsegirl wrote:I really liked the old whits. They sounded more real and as you said this one is a little more cartoon ish.
I do agree. And he certainly isn't my favorite Whit. But it really has helped my enjoyment to think of him as sort of a new character.
Patterson
Tallying up

Post by Patterson »

I don't really like Andre Stokja as Whit either, but he's been growing on me lately. I listened to Always Home, a new episode, the other day and for the first time ever, he felt like "real Whit" to me. It was during a scene where he reminisces about Tom. Just the writing combined with something in his voice that reminded me of the first whit voice, almost brought me to tears. It was a really good episode.
"Patterson! You're alive!" "No, I'm not Patterson. I'm his uh... brother, uh... Shmatterson!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------