Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

zeba421 wrote:Good Business
the same \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Prisoners of Fear! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Me too! I just listened for the first time today, and now I'll only have to wait a day for part two on the Internet, instead of a week! It will only be a long wait for part 3. :(
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Prisoners of Fear II. Spare Tire, Whit's Visitor and House Guest are the other AIO episodes I've listened to today.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Prisoners of Fear 2...now!
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Heatwave. That's what I'm listening to now.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Laurie wrote:Prisoners of Fear II. Spare Tire, Whit's Visitor and House Guest are the other AIO episodes I've listened to today.
House Guest and Spare Tire technically aren't AIO eps, they're pre-AIO one ep dramas FOTF produced in the mid 80's.

-Jonathan
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Jonathan wrote:
Laurie wrote:Prisoners of Fear II. Spare Tire, Whit's Visitor and House Guest are the other AIO episodes I've listened to today.
House Guest and Spare Tire technically aren't AIO eps, they're pre-AIO one ep dramas FOTF produced in the mid 80's.

-Jonathan
Yes I know. It is just alot faster and easier to type AIO than to type all of the history which everybody on this board already knows, or should know.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

"Prisoners of Fear II"! =D>
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Chandler wrote:"Prisoners of Fear II"! =D>
Do I hear a "ditto"?

BC
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

And a double ditto.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Heatwave...I forgot how hilarous this ep is, and I also forgot about all the Casablanca spoofs, and general noir spoofs as well. :hilarious:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

the buck stops here
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Where's Your Daddy?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Heatwave...I forgot how hilarous this ep is, and I also forgot about all the Casablanca spoofs, and general noir spoofs as well. :hilarious:
I hadn't noticed. :anxious: Can you post what the spoofs are? :-k
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Chandler wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:Heatwave...I forgot how hilarous this ep is, and I also forgot about all the Casablanca spoofs, and general noir spoofs as well. :hilarious:

Bumpfry Hogart for one, and hte entire wrap around with Chris. Jack's "accent" as well as some of hte comments he makes...plus the trench coat...and more stuff tha I cant rmember

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Chandler wrote:

Bumpfry Hogart for one, and hte entire wrap around with Chris. Jack's "accent" as well as some of hte comments he makes...plus the trench coat...and more stuff tha I cant rmember
I thought the accent and trench coat were just detective spoofs in general. Didn't realize it was something specific. :anxious:

Bumpfry Hogart? :o Hmm... did you listen to an online version by any chance? I would certainly have noticed that in the show so I'm wondering if it's in a wraparound that I've never heard! \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

i did indeed listen to the online version, Chris is talking to bumpfry Hogart go listen again.

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

JesusFreak777 wrote:i did indeed listen to the online version, Chris is talking to bumpfry Hogart go listen again.
Aha! That would explain it! \:D/
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

The Battle II