Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Sunday Morning Scramble, of course.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I was thinking about that episode this morning, but I didn't listen to it! Now I want to. I do enjoy it, particularly Bart's role. \:D/ I listened to "Blessings in Disguise" again because I was listening at night and fell asleep before the end last time. :anxious:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Plan B: Part IV
Under the Influence, Parts 1 and 2
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Welcoming Wooton. Good times. \:D/ I do enjoy Wooton.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

It Happened at Four Corners

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That one always scared me as a kid, Marvin! The line between story and reality blurred a little too much in my younger years. ;)

"Breaking Point" was my choice last night...until I fell asleep. :noway: Sorry, Barry.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I think it was Odyssey's sneaky storytelling at its finest, if only because there was no way to (immediately) tell when things started to go crazy \:D/

Box of Miracles. Novacom is so brilliant.

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yeah, Novacom will always hold a special place in my heart. :inlove: "Box of Miracles" is a good one!

I listened to one of my all-time favourite episodes yesterday - "A Name, Not a Number." Oh Jason... :inlove: ...you're so....stupid. :inlove:
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Opportunity Knocks
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Catspaw wrote:Yeah, Novacom will always hold a special place in my heart. :inlove: "Box of Miracles" is a good one!

I listened to one of my all-time favourite episodes yesterday - "A Name, Not a Number." Oh Jason... :inlove: ...you're so....stupid. :inlove:
Novacom is hands-down my favorite AIO saga. If there had been a little bit more of Jack (like in Darkness before Dawn), it would have been PERFECT.

Relatively Annoying

Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

I recently listened to, "East Winds Raining." Whenever I make Beef Stroganov, I like to listen to it.
I have no idea why I do it, but it happens often.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

For Trying Out Loud

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I find that one very easy to listen to repeatedly, Marvin, but I haven't listened in a while! I'll have to do that one day soon.

I listened to "Best Intentions" yesterday. I really love Harlow Doyle. \:D/ And Tom reading "Pilgrim's Progress" is definitely a highlight too!
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Today, finished to my umpteenth relisten of every single episode, finishing with "The Cure".
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I hate Harlow Doyle, Catspaw; he grates on my nerves so much :anxious:

A Name, Not a Number II

Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

No Way In (Part 2 of 2)
No Way Out (Part 1 of 2)
However, Whitsend.org seems to be cutting off the ends of episodes. At least it was yesterday.
Arwen

Post by Arwen »

But, You Promised

I'm "binge-listening" to all the episodes from the beginning (with the exception of a handful that I'm missing). Once I get to the end, I probably have about three years of new episodes that I haven't heard yet.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

The Meaning of Sacrifice. ...I listened to that episode like 50 million times. heh.

That's cool, Arwen. *nods happily* I want to listen to all of them over again myself. (I NOW HAVE ALL THE ALBUMS.. and then some. =D)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Arwen

Post by Arwen »

The Very Best of Friends. Donna remembering Karen. I surprised myself last week by crying over Karen. Emotions! :mad:
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

Been so long since I posted on the forums.

But the last episode I listened to was "Moses: The Passover" Parts I and II. I experienced a power outage today and spent the time to listen to some Odyssey.
Was I the only one to ask why Jimmy was still alive even after the Passover while in Pharaoh's palace? I mean, I completely forgot about the why until Whit explained it... Needless to say, it was really humbling to be reminded.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"