Where Does Connie Live?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Where Does Connie Live?

Post by Bren »

So, where is Connie living now? Did she get rid of her apartment? She's considering a roommate in the upcoming album. But, Jules lives with her too. I didn't know June owned a 3 bedroom house unless she moved after Aunt Helen came to visit.

Thoughts?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Dumpster behind Whit's End.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I don't really pay attention to those kind of details. Maybe they redid the basement or something? :anxious: Maybe Connie's house is like Whit's End - new additions show up as convenient. ;)
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

You realize that Connie's grandmother stayed there before she died, right? That means there were three people in that house so they did have a third bedroom .
Resident JRPG nut
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hmm, that's a good point, Monty. I haven't listened to those episodes in a while (they're super good, but also super sad), so I don't remember if it is clearly stated that she has her own separate room or if the sleeping arrangements go untold, which would mean that Connie or her mom could be sharing a room or sleeping on the couch or whatever so that Connie's grandma could have one of their rooms. Does anyone remember?
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Bob »

Monty_Whittaker wrote:You realize that Connie's grandmother stayed there before she died, right? That means there were three people in that house so they did have a third bedroom .
Not necessarily true. Some time before that Connie had to give up her room to Aunt Helen and could sleep on the foldout couch, so we can assume that at least at that point they didn't have more than two bedrooms.