MEGAPACK!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Calhoun07
Not as new

MEGAPACK!

Post by Calhoun07 »

The largest AIO collection to date!

I gotta say the only way they could get me to buy this is if they included previously unreleased episodes like BTV Grace and others.

But a good jumping on spot for people who are finding out about the show for the first time and feel intimidated at the idea of buying over 60 volumes to catch up.

https://www.christianbook.com/adventure ... vent=ESRCP
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Do they say which episodes are on it anywhere? :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, that's awesome! With so many albums, somebody just starting to collect could definitely benefit from something like this. I'm also curious as to what episodes are included. I own all the albums so I wouldn't buy this for myself, but I do buy AIO as gifts and this might be a nice choice!
Calhoun07
Not as new

Post by Calhoun07 »

The only site I've seen this on is Christianbook.com. It's not even on FOTF's online store yet.

I imagine when it's listed on FOTF's page it will have a full track listing.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Hmm, okay. I would be interested to see the episode listing, since I have a lot of the pre-relaunch albums, but haven't kept up with it as much since they started the OAC episodes. I'm assuming these will be primarily traditional Odyssey episodes and not Adventure Club episodes (which I'm not particularly interested in), but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

Post by Scientific Guy »

It's CBD exclusive, but you can see the track listing here: Megapack
Sadly, no B-TV: Grace. :(
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I have all the albums and have been collecting all the compilation albums as well, but I don't know if I will get this or not. For now, it's a no. But I like the idea since there are soooo many episodes to hear/collect for a new listener.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Scientific Guy wrote:It's CBD exclusive, but you can see the track listing here: Megapack
Sadly, no B-TV: Grace. :(
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that this was a CBD exclusive. That will limit my interest in ordering solely because once I pay the US eschange rate and shipping to Canada, stuff has to be super duper cheap on the CBD for it to be worth it for me to place an order (and I have had some good deals in the past, but not on AIO!)